Something Old, Something New Wedding Fayre 2024
The annual Something Old, Something New Wedding Fayre on January 28 2024 is a great place to find inspiration and wedding experts you can trust. Held at The Old Barn wedding venue near Clovelly 10.30am-3pm, entry is free, and you don’t need to book.
You’ll be able to really get a feel for our DIY wedding venue: based around a gorgeous 17th century barn, it has a vintage, rustic feel – and our indoor dodgems add a fabulous festival wedding vibe too!
Our Something Old, Something New wedding fayre is a great chance for lovers of vintage, festival, rustic and boho to:
- Chat to us and more than 50 exhibitors about your wedding ideas
- See The Old Barn all dressed up for the day
- Have a go on our dodgems – available for private hire with weddings at The Old Barn
- Get ideas on all aspects of your wedding including: hair and makeup; food and drink; photography; styling; entertainment; cakes; flowers
- Following the success from previous years, and with lots of fabulous exhibitors expected to be showcasing their talents, this event is always vibrant, fun and inspirational – and you’ll be one step closer to adding the finishing touches to your day.