Little Stars is always open when The Milky Way is open - so, book tickets to the whole park and a visit to Little Stars is included!
Please note that inline with government guidance we're restricting numbers and offering 'sessions' during the day with breaks in between for cleaning.
Little Stars is now also open on Fridays (when the rest of The Milky Way is closed) for two sessions from 10am to 12pm and 12.30pm to 2.30pm. To ensure we don’t exceed our safe capacity, everyone needs to book online in advance. Click here to book your Friday session to JUST Little Stars
Hot & cold drinks, snacks and hot food (although a reduced menu to normal) are available in Little Stars on Fridays. When the whole park is open only drinks and snacks are available - hot food is on offer in Planet Play Cafe. Remember strictly no picnics on any day & bring socks for the play frame!
Please see below for details of all of the changes we've made to be compliant and COVID safe.
Little Stars offers play for babies, toddlers and young children up to the age of six.
At Little Stars, play for babies and toddlers is at the heart of what we do. Along the front of the main play structure, with lots of lovely natural light you’ll find a good size soft play area designed just for under 3’s featuring gentle climbs and soft shapes as well as their own slide. Spend some special one to one time in our sensory play room. Exclusively for under 3’s accompanied by an adult, it features mesmerising light displays guaranteed to captivate little ones - one family bubble at a time is permitted in the sensory room.
Our main play frame offers outer-space themed fun. There’s a two lane astra slide, cool crawl tube, aerial glide and spinning dizzy disc to name a few. Unusual features include a clear deck, where you can see the people playing on the level below you.Also on offer is a mini track and cars with a car wash to drive around and around - one family bubble at a time is permitted in mini track area.
We’ve done our very best to make sure that the Little Stars experience is also enjoyable for parents. So, you can look forward to relaxing knowing that the entrance is gated and enjoy a great coffee with a view of our lake. We’ve even tried to make the main play frame more comfortable for you when playing with your little one – minimising the need to navigate awkward spaces like crawl tubes…unless you want to!
COVID SAFE CHANGES - to comply with government guidance
- Restricted numbers, with timed 'sessions' and breaks in between for cleaning.
- Entry is restricted to customers who pre-book online
- Face coverings MUST be worn by adults other than when sat at a table eating or drinking.
- The sensory room and car track area is open for one family / group at a time - small, loose items have been removed.
- Hand sanitiser MUST be applied by everyone who enters the play frame, track area or sensory room before entering.
- One way systems in place in the main play frame.
- Adults MUST accompany their children when playing to ensure hand sanitising, social distancing and the following of one way systems.
- The ball pool, WOW Toys and role play rooms remain closed due to government guidance.
- Only children under 7 and adults are allowed into the play frame at this time.
- We have a large fan on the outside wall of the building that's used to provide plenty of clean, fresh air to the building.
- You are not permitted to visit with other households in groups of more than six people.
We spray the entire building with a long lasting, antimicrobial cleaning product using an electrostatic sprayer (which means we can reach all the tricky spots!). This forms a layer on surfaces which cannot be wiped off after drying and lasts for up to 4 weeks. The antimicrobial agent makes it difficult for any bacteria and viruses to survive if they make contact with the surface. This product conforms to all the necessary government standards and requirements and is safe to touch.
In addition, all high contact areas are cleaned ATLEAST every two hours with an appropriate and safe cleaning product.